What We Love
- Australia’s wilderness—from the Great Barrier Reef to vast deserts to rocky ocean cliffs—is home to iconic wildlife and aboriginal peoples. Exploring the world Down Under is made all the more appealing with stops at cosmopolitan cities in spectacular settings.
- Taking a nocturnal tour on unspoiled Kangaroo Island, searching for tiny penguins, wallabies, koalas, and the island's titular kangaroos.
- Staying in luxury tented camps while exploring the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
- Flying to the oasis of Lizard Island, a secluded national park accessible only by private plane—the perfect place to adventure into the Great Barrier Reef or relax on powdery beaches.
Things To See & Do
- From Melbourne, cruise down Great Ocean Road along the southern coast of Victoria, past huge cliffs and roaring seas, discovering charming hamlets, tranquil coves, and secluded beaches.
- Visit the Sydney Opera House, an architectural legend.
- After a walk through sand dunes, spinifex country, mulga woodlands, and desert oak communities, meet at Uluru (Ayers Rock) for sundowners and watch as the rock changes colors with the setting sun.
- Check out Tasmania’s charming British colonial towns.
- Explore the Kimberley in Australia’s northwest region, home to one of the most fascinating parks in the country: Purnululu National Park. Take in the Bungle Bungle Range—beehive-shaped mountains formed 350 million years ago—on a scenic flight, on foot, or on ATVs.
Finish your trip with some R&R on the famous beaches of Bali.