What We Love
- The melting pot of Rio de Janeiro that blends European, African, and indigenous influences into a one-of-a-kind urban culture
- Recovering from Rio’s iconic Carnival in one of the picturesque beach hamlets outside of town. Traveling by boat up the mythical Amazon River searching for jaguars.
Things To See & Do
- Navigate the second-longest river in the world to the enchanting Anavilhanas Islands.
- Visit a remote native tribe to see how a culture can thrive in the largest rainforest on earth.
- Hike beneath the dripping boughs and vines with an expert naturalist.
- Soak up the beautiful architecture of Rio by day and dance the samba by night.
Easily cross the border to Argentina to behold the incredible Iguazu Falls and the glaciers of Patagonia. Or—venture further into the Amazon and up the slopes of the Andes to Peru.