What We Love
- For those who are looking for a break from the traditional Italian or French Mediterranean getaway, sailing up the Dalmatian coast is every bit as—some may say even more—beautiful.
- Dubrovnik (aka King’s Landing if one’s a “Game of Thrones” fan) is a fully walled medieval town perched over turquoise water. A stroll atop the wall provides breathtaking views.
- A visit in the fall would be both beautiful and peaceful.
- One can’t go wrong with a boat to take one up or down the coast.
- The island of Hvaar is charming and offers great nightlife.
- Montenegró is a small coastal country just south of Croatia with gorgeous fjords, white beaches, and warm summer water.
Things To See & Do
- Visit ancient Zagreb, the turquoise Plitvice Lakes, and the Adriatic Coast.
- Book a private tour of Split's Meštrovic Gallery and taste a freshly harvested oyster in Ston en route to Dubrovnik.
- Make a neighborhood connection during a talk in Dubrovnik with a local who shares her experiences during the Balkan Wars.
- Enjoy the local Croatian wines, which are delicious and not often exported, alongside one’s salt-encrusted fish.