What We Love
- The reopening of U.S. tourism to Cuba after fifty years means now, more than ever, Cuba is an extraordinary place to experience.
- It is all about the people. We work with the best local guides to make once-in-a-lifetime connections possible.
- The architecture, the colors!, the cars, the sunsets, the cigars, the rum, the salsa dancing… Cuba is a wonderland of intrigue and delights.
Things To See & Do
- Engage in a stimulating discussion of the history of U.S.-Cuba relations, from the colonial era to today, with a Cuba policy expert in Havana.
- Stroll through Old Havana with a local architect, discussing the challenges and successes of city reconstruction projects. After 400 years of Spanish rule, the architecture is an eclectic mix of Cuban baroque, Neoclassical, and Moorish influences.
- Stop by the historic Hotel Nacional for a mojito.
- Enjoy dinner at a private paladar.
- Visit Finca La Vigia, Ernest Hemingway’s former home, where “The Old Man and the Sea” and “For Whom the Bell Tolls” were penned.
- Attend a Tropicana show—an energetic Cuban cabaret.