Images courtesy A&K
What We Love
- Attempting to wrap our heads around 6,000 years of history
- Comfort cruising down the Nile in a “Sun Boat.” The handsomely appointed river boats provide a serene, peaceful way to see the country.
Things To See & Do
- Travel only with the best Egyptologists who are essential to the appreciation and understanding of Egypt's archaeological treasures.
- Indulge in some photo ops at the famous Pyramids of Giza.
- Camp out in the majestic White Desert.
- Soak up some sun on Alexandria's beautiful beaches after touring some interesting ruins like the Catacombs of El-Shogafa, a Roman Amphitheater and Pompeii's Pillar.
- Sail down the Nile on a Felucca, the traditional Egyptian sail boat.
- See how royalty prepared for the afterlife on a private tour in the Valley of the Kings and Queens.
- Visit St. Catherine's fortress monastery, situated on the Sinai Peninsula at an altitude of 5,000 feet. It is a must.