What We Love
- With its impossibly beautiful Alps and storybook villages, Germany is the birthplace of Beethoven, Einstein, Goethe, modern philosophy, and the Brothers Grimm.
- Ancient, romantic hilltop castles built by kings; cobblestone streets constructed centuries before Columbus set sail.
- All the delicious beer, wurst, strudel, and dumplings one can eat.
- Exploring the art galleries and hopping nightlife of Berlin, the current bohemian capital of Europe.
- Trying to sing along in a traditional German biergarten.
What To Do
- Visit the famous Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Bike through the English Garden in Munich.
- With our guides, discover the bunker where the “Monument Men” heroically rescued troves of stolen art.
- Go hiking in the Alps.
- Spend a day in the gorgeous town of Bamburg.
- Do a Christmas market cruise down the Danube. (The Germans invented Christmas.)