What We Love
- The Emerald Isle is rich with history and legends made famous in story and song.
- Ripping through the verdant countryside by car or luxury train, visiting castles, villages, pubs, farms, and everything in between.
- Going deep into history, from touring Celtic sites to the shipyard where the Titanic was built.
- Listening to locals sing folk songs in the pubs in Galway.
Things To See & Do
- Stroll the cobbled walkways of Dublin’s Trinity College and marvel at its ninth-century Book of Kells.
- Drink a Guinness ... at the Guinness Factory.
- Travel to Kilkenny and kiss the Blarney Stone.
- Venture to the Cliffs of Moher, with their towering peaks and spectacular views; the cliffs have inspired myths for generations.
- Visit a private farm to see a sheepdog at work.
- Listen to a seancaithe (storyteller) spin yarns at majestic St. Patrick’s Cathedral.