What We Love
- The Holy Land is laden with the spiritual and historical heft one might expect, but it is also enmeshed in a fascinating cosmopolitan society replete with seaside resorts, urban oases, and cutting-edge culture and cuisine.
- Israel is the epicenter of faiths, home of El Aska Mosque, Temple Mount, and The Church of the Holy Sepulchre. If a particular religious history is what you seek, just ask and we will tailor the trip to your interests.
- Touring Jerusalem from the four corners of the Old City, to the Western Wall, to the Garden of Gethsemane.
- In that little town called Bethlehem… visit the Church of the Nativity, built over the cave where it is believed Jesus was born.
What To Do
- Set off for a private boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, stopping at Capernaum, seeing St. Peter’s house and the synagogue where Jesus taught.
- Take in Tel Aviv, a city on the sea, and stop at the artist colony of Jaffa.
- Visit Masada, where Jewish Zealots took their own lives instead of surrendering to the Romans. Check out the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in 1947.
- Visit Yad Vashem, a leading institution in Shoah education, and the Israel Museum.