What We Love
- Tracking wild gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- The forests of Uganda are one of the few places in Africa where one can track up to eight species of primates, making this one of the most diverse primate destinations in the world.
Things To See & Do
- Identify hundreds of species of rare birds and other special small forest creatures.
- We will ensure that a topnotch guide is provided. This is of utmost importance for safely seeing wildlife.
- In addition to lush tropical-forested vegetation, there are also beautiful open grasslands, such as Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Enjoy the majestic Murchison Falls at the foot of the Nile River.