What We Love
- Whitewashed Mediterranean villages; ruins that mark the birth of Western civilization; and the sun-drenched islands of Santorini and Mykonos.
- A stroll through the Parthenon, dedicated to Athena around 437 B.C. The history of this ancient culture comes alive with our expert guides.
- Sipping white wine on the porch of a cliffside hotel in Santorini, surrounded by the azure Aegean Sea.
- Sailing through the hidden hamlets and coves of Mykonos.
Things To See & Do
- Dine in the Plaka, an old historical neighborhood in Athens—we know just the restaurant for a festive welcome to Greece.
- In Crete, explore the Palace of Knossos, the traditional fishing village of Krista, and the famous frescoes in the church of Panagia Kera.
- Take a cruise to Delos, an uninhabited island filled with archaeological treasures. Delos was first a place of pilgrimage before becoming a thriving commercial port in the third and second centuries B.C.
- Wander the narrow streets of Mykonos town and stop by a traditional bakery before hitting a postcard-perfect beach.
- Sail to some of the less frequented islands to immerse yourself in the ancient, casual quiet ways of an enduring Greek lifestyle.